The secret underneath this traditional-looking turnout blanket is the warm layer of fleece lining.
The Horze Avalanche Rain Fleece is a lightweight sheet that is perfect for use in mist or light rain to keep your horse dry and comfortable. The fleece lining is warm and soft while the 1200D ripstop polyester outer is durable and horse-play resistant. This sheet is the ultimate choice for rainy seasons all over the world. 1200D Polyester square ripstop fabric. 3000mm/3000mvp waterproof and breathabie.
- This durable blanket is created with a 1200D polyester square ripstop outer with reflective trim with a beautiful fit that allows extra comfort at the withers and prevents rubbing
- Waterproof, breathable, windproof fabric has a high neck with shaped shoulders and U-cut fit in front that allows more room for the horse's legs
- Detachable elastic leg straps and a large tail flap attached deep on the back of the blanket offers full coverage and wind protection
- Hook and loop front closures with T-buckles overlaid for quick and easy fastening make for a sturdy turnout choice
- Cross surcingles with elastic for added flexibility
- U-cut fit in front allows more room for the horse's legs
- Extra high gusset is moved forward to allow maximum freedom and cross surcingles with elastic offer added flexibility
- Strong buckles are made of high-quality, durable material and taped seams for waterproof durability
- This waterproof sheet has a cozy fleece lining to keep the chill away.
- 1200D Polyester square rip stop. 3000mm/3000mvp waterproof/breathability.
- Machine wash at 30 degrees. Gentle cycle with mild detergent. Do not tumble dry. Air dry only.