Thanks to the body temperature regulating properties and breathability of Smartwool's responsibly sourced Merino wool, the Merino 150 Base Layer Tank allows you to take on any challenge at any time of the year. This base layer features Core Spun technology—which features Merino wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of ultra-soft, responsibly sourced Merino next to skin. The smooth merrow stitching wraps from side to front for a more body-enhancing look—helping you look good and feel good too.
- Merino 150
This breathable, soft, lightweight fabric offers next-to-skin comfort, moves sweat away from the body, and acts as a versatile performance layer for warmer conditions.
- Core Spun
Merino fibers wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of Merino next to skin
- UPF 20+
Naturally protects against the sun's rays
- Slim Fit
- Classic racerback design for increased movement and comfort
- Side seams wrap to front for body-enhancing fit
- Stretch merrow stitching designed to elevate comfort, range of motion, and fit
- Smartwool's lightest weight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100% Merino wool next to skin
- UPF 20+
- Knit in Vietnam: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon Core
- Garment Weight: 74 g = 2.6 oz
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Wash With Like Colors.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.