A VERSATILE JACKET READY FOR (PRACTICALLY) ANYTHING
To equip you for whatever the weather throws at you and plenty of hard work on horseback we have created the Storm: a hybrid thermo-regulating jacket which retains heat without the risk of overheating when you exercise. This lightweight jacket can be worn over a T-shirt in warm weather or under a body protector in wet and cold weather. The combination of different materials responds to the needs of each part of a rider’s body. The polyester down padded heat-activated panels warm the chest, stomach and back and protect from the wind. The lightweight pleated-mesh and incredibly stretch fleece sections on the arms, shoulders and sides allow moisture to wick away from the body and provide great freedom of movement. The micro-perforations under the arms and on the sides promote the circulation of air during exercise.
- Dual insulation on the chest and the back, breathable fleece on arms and shoulders, and laser micro-vents for a better ventilation.
- A drawcord at the waist lets you regulate the amount of air that reaches inside the jacket depending on wind or temperature.
- Pre-shaped sleeves designed for riding, thumb loops at the cuff and collar covering the back of the neck.
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Confidence in Textiles fabric tested for substances harmful to health and environment
- YKK self-locking zip doesn't open during exercise
- 2 concealed external pockets 1 internal pocket with headphone port so you can keep everything you need handy
- Drawcord at the bottom of the jacket Adapts to your body shape
- Composition: Material 1: 100% Polyester, Material 2: 98% Polyester, 2% Spandex, Insulation: 92% Polyester, 8% duck down