ThinLine products: Reduce Rider Movement, Protect Horses' Backs, Improve Saddle Fit
The cotton base design with ThinLine on top creates a nice wither profile and spine free channel allowing ThinLine to lay on either side of the spine so that it is always in the right place. Now with a longer drop. The ThinLine panel has been enlarged to protect below the stirrup bar. The larger pocket allows you to shim more behind the point of the shoulder.
- The Wither profile- raised to accommodate more top-lines.
- Improved cotton base- higher quality cotton with denser weave and light wool fill.
- Stronger and more durable billet straps.
- Ultimate protection for both the horse and rider’s backs.
- Reduces rider movement and helps prevent saddle slip.
- Contoured spine free channel for comfort.
- 95% shock absorption.
- Breathable to release heat and moisture.
- Shimmable for customized saddle fit.
- Easy maintenance and long-lasting performance.
- Low profile correction ThinLine Trifecta cotton half pad, measuring less than 1/2″ thick, allows for close communication and feel.