Three Ring Circus Schooling Show
Sunday, May 30, 2021
at Carriage House Farm, Hugo, MN
MANAGER: Ann Bower, DVM, Carriage House Farm
SECRETARY: Christy Weflen and Jill Bode, St. Croix Saddlery, 651-426-0831 (call or text) or email@example.com
JUDGES: To Be Announced
- Dressage $20 per class (pre-payment required, include separate check for hunter/jumper entries). Pre-entry is required for all dressage classes. Closing Date: Wednesday, 5/19/2021. Late entries and/or changes will incur additional fees; late requests are not guaranteed. We cannot guarantee or promise special dressage scheduling requests.
- Hunter/Jumper $20 per class (open check encouraged).
- Schooling Round/Non-Judged $20 per class
- No entry fee for Leadline (office fee still applies)
- $10 office fee, non-refundable.
- $10 insurance fee for non-competing horses.
Visit www.stcroixsaddlery.com to download entry form beginning April 1, 2021. Mail entry to St. Croix Saddlery, 5525 141st St. N., Hugo, MN 55038. Include copy of current negative Coggins. Dressage times posted approximately 48 hours prior to show.
Make checks payable to St. Croix Saddlery.
REFUNDS: All fees refunded prior to closing date with vet certificate only. No refunds after closing. No refunds due to weather, accidents or emergencies.
STABLING: Day stalls are $40, overnight stalls are $60. Stalls are limited! FIRST PAID/FIRST STALLED. You will have the option to be put on a wait list if all stalls are full. You may check in to your overnight stall after 5:00 PM on Saturday, May 29th. Stalls include only minimal shavings.
FOOTING: All-weather footing in the dressage rings and main schooling area.
Hunter and jumper areas are grass. Designated schooling areas will be open all day.
ATTIRE: All competitors must wear an approved helmet and appropriate riding boots when mounted. NO EXCEPTIONS.
DIRECTIONS: From I-35E: County Road 14 exit east to Hwy 61. Go north on Hwy 61 through Hugo to 170th Ave. Go east on 170th Ave. to Henna Ave. Go north on Henna Ave. to 180th St. Turn right (east) on 180th. Go past the show grounds (on the right) to the parking area.
VETERINARY and CONCESSION services will be available the day of the show.